Quality, safety and environment as part of our policy
At Vostermans Alu Foundries, the aspects of quality, safety and environment are integrated into our business process. It is essential for the continuity of our company, the well-being of our employees and our environment. You will find more information about our principles in these different areas below.
Providing quality is the spearhead of our organization. We are continuously looking to improve the quality of our products and have embedded this in various periodically updated and monitored targets and improvement projects, including:
- Maintaining and continuously improving the quality of our products and operations according to our certified management system in conformity with NEN-EN-ISO-9001: 2015.
- The production and supply of technically high-quality castings for various markets, according to customer requirements.
- Continuously improving and/or upholding the quality image and customer satisfaction.
We greatly value a responsible, healthy and safe working environment for both our own and external staff. The risk of personal injury, damage to equipment and the environment must be minimized by, among other things:
- Providing a safe and healthy working environment for all staff.
- Providing effective training and information to staff.
- Implementing active absenteeism counseling.
- Implementing measures for the safe handling of hazardous substances.