Vostermans Ventilation is a leading manufacturer of high quality ventilation fans, including the well-known brands MULTIFAN and EMI, for ventilation applications in agricultural and industrial sectors. Our head office is based in The Netherlands and we have offices in the USA, Malaysia and China. Vostermans Ventilation is part of Vostermans Companies, an international company with a permanent base of more than 400 employees. We have ambitious targets with regard to turnover growth, product innovation and the optimization of our production processes. To help us reach these targets, we are looking for new colleagues for various positions. For our Dutch office we are looking for a:
Your main tasks and responsibilities will be:
Working from our Product Management department, you will be creating and structuring technical content (text, graphics, schematics). With this content, you will be creating various technical communications such as assembly, installation and operating instructions, service and support bulletins, product and parts catalogs and other related communications for our dealers and users of our products.
- minimum Bachelor Degree in a technical study
- proven experience in creating technical documentation (experience in professional, target audience specific content creation)
- strong analytical skills and technical understanding
- thorough understanding of legal and normative requirements (e.g. Machinery Directive, UL, CSA)
- ability to gain a deep understanding of our target audiences so that complex matters can be communicated appropriately
- fluency in English, and Dutch or German
- experience with commonly used XML based content management systems
- experience with commonly used 2D/3D CAD systems
- experience with Adobe software (AI ID PS)
What we offer:
Vostermans Ventilation is an ambitious family-owned company with short lines of communication and an informal, pleasant and stimulating working atmosphere. You will be working in a challenging and international working environment with enthusiastic and professional colleagues.
Interested in joining us?
If you have any questions about the position, you can contact Mr Merlin Slots, Product Manager, at +31 77 3893232. If you are interested and meet our profile, please submit your motivation letter and CV to our HR Manager Mr Geert Vergeldt: ...