Multifan V-FloFan: vertical ventilation for poultry and piglet houses
With the Multifan V-FloFan, Vostermans Ventilation offers the grower to obtain high energy savings, while improving the uniformity of the animals and creating dry floors. The air is moved from the top of the building by an efficient fan with an aerodynamic shield towards the lower part of the building. The vertical flow fan is equipped with a specially designed hood.
Depending on the type of animals the height of the hood can be adapted. At the animal level the air speed is reduced to a minimum, not disturbing the micro climate of the young broiler flock. At an older age of the poultry or pork the recirculation Multifan V-FloFan is part of the total ventilation concept and enhances a uniform climate. The Multifan V-FloFanwithstands the climate in the poultry and pork houses and is warranted for 3 years. The speed of the fans can be controlled by frequency controllers, reducing energy consumption further.
Characteristics of innovation of the V-FloFan
- An axial fan, designed for efficient ventilation, is equipped with an aerodynamic hood to guide the airflow
- The air is distributed vertically, removing the heat from the top of the building
- The height of the hood is adaptable
Advantages of the V-FloFan
- Reducing heating costs
- Low air speed at animal level
- Uniform air distribution throughout the house for a higher uniformity
- Lower humidity of the litter
- Adaptable for various kinds of animals at various ages
For more information, click here.
The video of the Multifan V-FloFan: